Discover the Slopehill Dog Shock Collar with 7 training modes, a waterproof receiver, and an adjustable strap for dogs 8-140 lbs. Solve behavior issues and ensure effective training. Contact us for support.
In the ever-evolving world of canine training, having the right tools can make all the difference in transforming your four-legged companion into a well-behaved, happy member of your family. Enter the Slopehill Dog Shock Collar, a state-of-the-art training solution designed to address a wide range of training needs and behavioral challenges. With a plethora of features, including 7 training modes, waterproof technology, and a customizable collar strap, this collar offers the perfect blend of innovation and convenience.
Join us on a journey to discover how this remarkable device can help you and your furry friend achieve training success and strengthen your bond along the way.
Slopehill Dog Shock Collar Reviews
In my honest opinion, I have developed quite an affection for this particular Slopehill Dog Shock Collar and its accompanying remote, which I must confess is rather unusual for me as I typically refrain from composing reviews. Nonetheless, I find this product to be highly commendable, and I am inclined to share my thoughts.
One notable aspect that has captured my attention is the design of the component that attaches to the Slopehill Dog Shock Collar itself; it is notably compact, a feature I deem to be perfectly suited for my petite Toy Poodle.
Initially, I had reservations concerning the striking neon green stripe that adorns this product. However, upon its arrival, my sentiment underwent a transformation, and I found myself rather taken with it. This vibrant hue serves a practical purpose as it facilitates the easy identification of my dog when he is outdoors or when I need to locate the collar amidst a pile of leashes, vests, and various other canine accouterments. Furthermore, it exhibits a convenient blinking green light when activated, which proves invaluable during nocturnal excursions.
In our household, we also have a senior canine companion whose ebony fur renders him nearly invisible in low-light conditions. Unfortunately, due to his advanced age, he is both deaf and afflicted with deteriorating vision. Consequently, conventional methods of summoning or guiding him are rendered ineffective.
In light of this, we occasionally affix this remarkable Slopehill Dog Shock Collar to him during the nighttime hours. The soothing green illumination serves as a beacon, aiding us in monitoring his movements within our yard.
In contrast, our younger and more energetic dog responds positively to all the features of this Slopehill Dog Shock Collar. He promptly acknowledges the beeping function, and I have rarely found the need to utilize the vibrating feature. Fortunately, we have not had to resort to the shock feature, as I am relieved to discover that I can easily deactivate it to prevent any inadvertent shocks.
It is worth noting that one reviewer expressed dissatisfaction with the shock feature due to the perceived inconvenience of toggling it on in emergency situations. While I can empathize with this viewpoint, I have not encountered such a scenario thus far.
I appreciate the user-friendly nature of the remote, which can be effortlessly powered on or off with a simple slide of a button on its side. The remote offers a further advantage in the form of customizable intensity settings for both the vibrate and shock functions.
Additionally, the presence of a clip on the back of the remote enhances its practicality by allowing me to secure it in my pocket. The attached string, which I can loop around my wrist, ensures that I never inadvertently drop the remote. Furthermore, an unexpected but much-appreciated feature is the built-in flashlight on the remote, which has come in handy on numerous occasions.
In comparison to a previous collar and remote system that I returned due to its complexity, this product shines in its simplicity and boasts a range of useful supplementary attributes, such as the blinking collar light, the remote flashlight, and the option to deactivate the shock function. Remarkably, this particular product is also more affordable.
However, I must admit that I harbor reservations about the condition of the product, Slopehill Dog Shock Collar, I received. The absence of attached tags, the removal of clear screen protectors, and the presence of empty baggies within the packaging suggest prior handling.
Although the remote arrived fully charged, the collar did not share the same readiness. Despite this initial concern, the collar has proven its effectiveness in the few days I have utilized it. It has spared me the arduous task of chasing my exuberant younger dog into neighboring yards or pursuing a stray cat that recently sauntered down our street.
Moreover, it has provided the invaluable benefit of ensuring my senior dog’s visibility during his nighttime outings.
Product Specification: Slopehill Dog Shock Collar
- Pattern : Dog
- Color : Green
- Material : Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Brand : Slopehill
- Item Display : Dimensions
- Package Dimensions : 6.89 x 4.45 x 1.93 inches; 9.91 Ounces
- Item model number : 880
- Date First Available : August 24, 2021
- Manufacturer : slopehill
- Customer Reviews : 4.2
- Easy to use : 4.5
- Remote Control : 4.5
- Vibration strength : 4.3
- Lock Feature : 4.2
- Sleep mode : 4.1
- Battery life : 4.0
Slopehill Dog Shock Collar Features
I. 7 Training Modes:
- Explore the world of effective canine training with our waterproof Slopehill Dog Shock Collar, offering an impressive array of training modes. This collar is equipped with Beep, Vibration, Low shock level, High shock level, Shock lock, Light, and Keypad lock modes. You’ll find it perfect for teaching your furry friend basic obedience commands and resolving any unruly behavior issues.
II. Shock Lock Mode:
- Experience unparalleled convenience with our Shock Lock Mode. It enables you to exclusively use vibration and beep modes when needed. Say goodbye to accidental shocks and maintain precise control over your training sessions.
III. Adjustable Shock Levels:
- Tailor the static level to your dog’s exact needs with Low shock (050) and High shock (5199) settings. The keypad lock mode ensures that you avoid any unintended adjustments on the remote, keeping your training on track.
IV. 100% Waterproof Receiver:
- Let your canine companion fully embrace the joys of life with our waterproof training collar receiver. Whether it’s a playful swim, a dance in the rain, or outdoor adventures, your dog can wear it without worry. Please note that the remote is not waterproof.
V. Customizable Collar Strap:
- We understand that dogs come in all shapes and sizes. That’s why our Slopehill dog shock collar comes with a size-adjustable collar strap, accommodating lengths from 8 to 26 inches. This versatile range ensures a comfortable fit for dogs weighing between 8 to 140 lbs.
VI. Dedicated Support:
- Should you encounter any issues or have questions about our product, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our friendly and knowledgeable support team is always here to assist you.
Elevate your dog training experience with the Slopehill Dog Shock Collar – the ultimate solution for well-behaved and happy canine companions.
Pros and Cons of Slopehill Dog Shock Collar
Pros of the Slopehill Dog Shock Collar:
I. Versatile Training Modes:
- With 7 training modes, including Beep, Vibration, and Shock, it offers flexibility in training your dog for various situations and behaviors.
II. Shock Lock Mode:
- The Shock Lock Mode prevents accidental shocks, ensuring that you can use vibration and beep modes with confidence.
III. Customizable Shock Levels:
- The ability to adjust shock levels (both low and high) allows you to tailor the training intensity to your dog’s specific needs.
IV. Waterproof Receiver:
- The waterproof receiver enables your dog to wear the collar during swimming or outdoor activities, without compromising functionality.
V. Adjustable Collar Strap:
- The size-adjustable collar strap accommodates a wide range of dog sizes, making it suitable for dogs weighing between 8 to 140 lbs.
Cons of the Slopehill Dog Shock Collar:
I. Non-Waterproof Remote:
- While the receiver is waterproof, the remote is not, which means it must be protected from exposure to water.
II. Shock Feature Concerns:
- Some users may have reservations about using the shock feature, as it may be perceived as uncomfortable for the dog, even at low levels.
III. Training Required:
- Effective use of the collar requires proper training techniques to ensure your dog’s safety and well-being.
IV. Potential Misoperation:
- Despite the keypad lock mode, there is still a possibility of accidental adjustments on the remote during training sessions.
V. Customer Support Dependency:
- The need to contact customer support for any issues may be considered a drawback for those who prefer hassle-free product experiences.
In conclusion, the Slopehill Dog Shock Collar offers a range of benefits for training and behavior correction, but it’s important for users to exercise caution and ensure proper training methods are employed, especially when using the shock feature. Additionally, the non-waterproof remote may pose some limitations in certain situations.
Please note that prices and ratings are subject to change. Always verify the latest details on Amazon before making a purchase.
You may also like:
- FAFAFROG Dog Bark Collar: Your Solution to Peaceful Training! In 2023